£70.00 – £180.00
“Panihari or पनिहारी” is a woman who visits water spots like ground wells to fill up water for the family. Covered in ‘ghoonghat’ – a traditional face covering for married women in parts of Rajasthan and other parts of India – this panihari posed for this picture as she was returning with a water pot on her head. Hidden behind her face covering is a smile barely visible.
Photograph year: 2022
Location: Near Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
This photographic print is:
- Silver-based Chromogenic Type-C print
- Printed on archival Fujifilm Crystal Archive 231 GSM paper. Matte finish with slight sheen (satin)
- Includes white border in the following sizes (inches):
- 8 x 10 prints: Longer edges – 1, shorter edges – 0.5
- 8 x 12 and larger: Longer edges – 1, shorter edges – 0.7
Note: Frame pictures for representational purpose only. Prints are shipped without frames, unless noted otherwise.
Print sizes are editioned as following:
- 8 x 10: Limited to 100
- 12 x 18: Limited to 50
- 16 x 24: Limited to 20
- 20 x 30: Limited to 10